Business Analysis Services
Business Analysis is the discipline that identifies business needs and determines solutions to business problems. Since the purpose of any software development project is ultimately to solve a business problem, business analysis is a critical step in developing a superior software solution and delivering it on time. Proper business analysis performed up front can cut development time significantly by avoiding costly reworks and ensuring optimum design.
TRUEXTEND Business Analysts are trained and selected for a specific skill set consisting of:
- Strong understanding of business, not just software development
- Creative and open-minded outlook with the ability to see the big picture
- Effective people skills; ability to develop and maintain good relationships with stakeholders
- Detail oriented mentality
- Analysis and investigative skills and the expertise to ask the right questions
The TRUEXTEND Business Analysis Service provides the liaison between our clients and the software development team. Our Business Analysts are trained specialists who evaluate and identify your business problems and propose solutions that will help improve processes, guide an effective software design, and meet your business needs and/or those of your customers. Our goal is to understand what you really require and ensure that the project and development team is continually aligned.
In order to achieve this goal, our Business Analysts are constantly involved in the following activities for each project:
Analyze and Identify Business Needs and Goals
Our Business Analysts work closely with you to clearly understand your needs by performing the following tasks:
- Gain a clear understanding of your business
- Perform competitive and market analysis
- Gather, analyze and document requirements
Solutions are proposed by defining the:
- Project Vision
- Persons and Scenarios
- Quality of Service Requirements
- Functionality expectation of these solutions
The proposed solution is properly documented allowing our clients to validate and track each one throughout the development process. Our disciplined process ensures that solutions are accurate, structured and maintainable.
Closely Monitor Development of the Solution
The Business Analyst follows every step of the project, acting AS the client to make sure your interests are met and goals are achieved. ANY change must be approved by the Business Analyst after client approval, even something as simple as a minor text change in a dialogue box or field.
While software development engineers have many good ideas for product improvement, you never have to worry about changes slipping in without your prior approval. Any change, however minor, will be detected during testing and reported by our QA engineers as a bug before you experience the aggravation of seeing it.
Our team of experienced business analysts will help you achieve the following outcomes:
- Reduce waste
- Complete projects on time
- Create superior solutions
- Improve project efficiency
- Document requirements