Type: Full Time
Position: Senior QA Automation Engineer
Education: Ingeniería de Sistemas/Informática
As QA Senior Automation Engineer, your will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing test frameworks, test validation scripts and test data strategies. This may include manual, batch and/or automated testing and/or environment support to ensure all application/infrastructure changes meet company standards and end user requirements.
- 5+ years of developing automated software tests using languages such as Groovy, Java, or Python.
- 5+ years of experience integrating automated tests into continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Experience with web servers such as Apache HTTP Server or NGINX.
- Experience with version control software such as Git or Perforce.
- Experience with build tools such as Maven or Ant.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Detailed knowledge of all phases in the Software Testing Lifecycle.
- Proven technical team leadership abilities including on and offshore multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience designing and executing test suites for unit, integration, system, and acceptance test levels.
- Experience working with a variety of software development languages.
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture and design principles.
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational database design.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, self-directed, and detail-oriented.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Best practices, clean code and following of coding standards.
- Agile development methodologies (Agile, scrum).
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Participates in all testing activities for the product team, including test strategy/planning/execution, load/stress testing, unit/integration/functional/regression, both automated and manual.
- Drives to and maintains test automation.
- Creates and/or maintains the automation test framework.
- Writes functional and integration test scripts, both automated and manual.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, back log grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong technical presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests.
- Must demonstrate a strong customer-focused attitude.
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail.
- Maintenance of up-to-date knowledge in the appropriate technical areas.
- Enjoy challenging and thought provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress.
Compensation: Competitive salary and potential equity.
Expiration Date: Sunday, Feb 10, 2019