Type: Full Time
Position: Senior Full Stack Developer
Education: Ingeniería de Sistemas/Informática
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible of working in a dynamic, agile, team environment; and developing awesome new applications. Collaborating with other developers, front-end designers and customers. Also promoting great software design and quality.
- Front-end & back-end website development.
- Java: good working knowledge.
- Continuous integration experience (Jenkins).
- Used source code versioning tools such as Git, Perforce or other.
- Knowledge of Best practices, clean code and following of coding standards.
- Agile development methodologies (Agile, scrum).
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Collaborate with the global team in continuous improvement efforts.
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Strong technical presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests.
- Must have a strong customer-focused attitude.
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills combined with willingness to listen.
- Flexible – able to meet changing requirements and priorities.
- Enjoy challenging and thought provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress.
Compensation: Competitive salary and potential equity.
Expiration Date: Monday, Apr 22, 2019