Type: Full Time
Position: Senior .Net + Azure Developer
Education: Ingeniería de Sistemas/Informática
The Senior .NET + Azure Developer, your will be responsible for all aspects of the development life cycle. This position will provide the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, where you can apply your existing knowledge to solve new problems. You will use the latest technologies in the Microsoft + Azure stack to build dynamic web applications.
This is a position in a highly collaborative environment working with other skilled software professionals to continuously improve code quality and execution.
- Strong and current Web development experience working with .Net and C# full stack.
- Experience with Front-end JS/CSS.
- Experience with any Azure data processing components.
- Experience with distributed data processing such as lambda architectures.
- Strong experience using tool such as Git, Jira/TFS.
- Knowledge of Best practices, clean code and following of coding standards.
- Agile development methodologies (Agile, scrum).
- Advanced English proficiency.
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Spark in batch, streaming, and/or graph operation.
- Experience with any Azure data processing components such as (Databricks, Machine Learning, Data Factory Spark in Azure HDInsights).
- Collaborate with the global team in continuous improvement efforts.
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, back log grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong technical presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests.
- Must demonstrate a strong customer-focused attitude.
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills combined with willingness to listen.
- Flexible – able to meet changing requirements and priorities.
- Maintenance of up-to-date knowledge in the appropriate technical areas.
- Enjoy challenging and thought provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress.
Compensation: Competitive salary and amenities.